April 14th
That's the day Dad is coming to visit, for 9 days at first. We'll see how it goes. Mom and Ger need a break and there's little else I can do from here, so I invited him to come and he's "as excited as a little kid," according to Mom.
Much more to add, but I'm giving it a rest today. These are interesting times we live in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Am reading a book of essays and thought of you ... An Uncertain Inheritance: Writers On Caring For Family. Have only read about 3 so far, and I think there's at least one on Alzheimers, tho haven't seen it yet. Sometimes I can't read stuff at the time it's hitting close to home (and some, can never read)... but thought I'd mention in case it'd be camaraderie and not "one more thing" ... twr
(((hugs)))
No advice, except to enjoy the good parts... there's time enough for sorrow and worrying down the line!
Can I come too?? Alex is in a swing and driving me BATTY - I'm in a place where I cannot deal with this right now... ughhhh
HUGS I'm glad Dad is happy!!!
Love Debi ( writerdebnj)
The visit is going to be fun!
"der vogelsang" wakes me up every morning before the sun, but how can I complain?
Hey, tomorrow's Friday!
So are you still resting?
I came by to say "HI" and thanks for stopping by with the birthday wishes.
I don't think I remember my user name...
I don't ..."incorrect password" I'll try again.
No...that was incorrect too! I have no idea.
There is no place here for people who forget their password...So I had to open a new one and had all sorts of problems. "that email address is already in use..try signing in" I DID try !!!! I FORGOT the password stupid.!!!
I wrote the email address I'm using for this and the password on my computer.
Why in the name of all that's holy did you choose this instead of sticking with Xanga??
I was the last anonymous...
It's annoying to say the least.
Hahahahahaha, Josaju made me laugh! This way, you know your friends realllllly like you, lol.
Helloooo *hellooo hellooo helllooo*
It feels pretty empty here... everything OK?
Post a Comment