Today she wore her uncombed hair pulled back in a pony tail and had sneakers on and no make-up. That night she was made up to party and looked 10 years younger. If looks could kill we'd all be dead.
Anyway, the case is really (mostly) between the 2 insurance companies, but I did want to ensure (with our presence) that she would not get off COMPLETELY scott free. She was given 3 months Supervision and a fine. The rest now really is just about closing out the aggravation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D goes to the local drug, alcohol, eating disorder, and various other psych issues, Unit at the Hospital this afternoon, for an "Assessment," the results of which -if treatment is recommended- he will -supposedly abide by. We'll see. That appointment will be followed by D's psychiatry appointment to check in regarding last week's med adjustment.
Then of course it's MHW, lest you think anyone is completely sane around here.
UPDATE:
I went to both my appointments. D went to his Shrink appointment but refused to go to the Assessment.
G'night.
Then of course it's MHW, lest you think anyone is completely sane around here.
UPDATE:
I went to both my appointments. D went to his Shrink appointment but refused to go to the Assessment.
G'night.

4 comments:
Morning sounds good, let's hope your afternoon goes as smoothly!
MHW, woohoo!
I'm glad you went to both of your appointments...
<3
In defense of D, maybe he is afraid of being labeled crazy.
That said, I guess he will have to live with the consequences of his decisions. That sucks.
Post a Comment