Friday, January 9, 2009

So.

One single person missed me here. (Though a second has mentioned checking in occasionally in the past.)
[Waving]
I'm not sure anyone really needs to write about their lives on the www at all, let alone in three different places.
(Yes, I've embraced the short attention span mayhem that is Facebook.)
But then it's not like I'm actually, truly writing anything anywhere, if by writing one means having something of interest to share.
Yet, this failure to blog is certainly not for lack of things happening. If anything, quite the contrary.
So maybe, since nobody reads this [shh] anyway, I'll see if by logging in now and again, I can make some coherent sentences roll from my fingertips and keyboard to our screens.
Have a great weekend.
Go Titans.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I didn't realize how cool the Touch was until I saw all the things YD could do with it. I had PDAs years ago, and meh, I could live without them. iPods just don't do it for me because there's no FM receiver.
By the way, YD has already flunked out of school. How's Damon doing?

Wissh said...

He's done also. I'll update soon. So where is she, what is she doing?