Monday, February 25, 2008

The Oscars

I can't believe I go to the movies so seldom that I have not only not seen any of the nominated movies, I'm pretty sure I haven't heard of most of them either. Ditto for the actors and actresses. I did watch most of the show anyway though. I was disappointed with Jon Stewart as host, but did have fun critiquing the dresses and hair, along with the rest of the world, while in my pajamas from the comfort of my sofa.

Okay, those were the worst Oscars ever!

Monday! Bleh.

2 comments:

swamprad said...

That gal who won best actress for Michael Clayton said during the pregame show that she had never watched the Oscars in her life, so maybe I didn't miss too much.

I used to see every movie that came out. Now, very few look interesting to me. Committing 2+ hours seems like asking a lot, usually. I think No Country for Old Men, Michael Clayton, and the Simpsons movie were the only ones of the current bunch I have seen.

10,000 B.C. looks like my kind of movie, maybe.

Moves Mountains said...

Ditto...something that used to be an annual event, hasn't crossed my screen in many years.

I don't even know what was up for nomination..:)